A Python wrapper for the Associated Press’s U.S. election data service
- Easy access to AP election results for races in U.S. states and counties.
- Easy access to presidential election results for the nation, the 50 states and all U.S. counties.
- Easy access to AP’s delegate estimates in presidential nomination contests.
In order to use this library, you must pay AP for access to the data. More information can be found on the AP’s web site or by contacting Anthony Marquez at email@example.com.
In the wild¶
- Getting Started
- The Associated Press client
- Code repository: https://github.com/datadesk/python-elections
- Issues: https://github.com/datadesk/python-elections/issues
- Packaging: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-elections